st: backward elimination with stay level=0.10

From   Marcos Vinicius <>
Subject   st: backward elimination with stay level=0.10
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:57:27 -0800

I am considering p<0.10 as entry level and also a STAY level in a multiple binary logistic regression with backward elimination . |The aim of the work is to derivate a clinical score using logistic regression.
Anyone has a reference for using  with stay level=0.10 (instead of 0.05) that could be cited in the “statistical methods” of a medical thesis or is not necessary use a reference to justify a stay levelof 0.10 ?
I am not planning using a reference because several medical articles with biostatistician as co-authors use stay level=0.10 without indicate a reference.
Can I cite for example Applied Logistic Regression by David W Hosmer book as a reference ?

Visit to find out more!