st: how to compare coefficients from xtlogit FE and RE models

From   Stephen Martin <stephen.martin@york.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how to compare coefficients from xtlogit FE and RE models
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:10:39 +0000

I am using -xtlogit- in Stata 11 to estimate a panel data model.

I first estimate a conditional fixed effects model and then a random
effects model.

I believe that I need to 'rescale' the coefficients produced by the RE
model if I want to compare them with the coefficients from the FE
model.

How do I do this?

Steve