Re: st: Bootstrap sampling for evaluating hypothesis tests

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrap sampling for evaluating hypothesis tests
Date   Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:18:36 -0400

In the plots produced by -simpplot-, how about labeling the vertical
axis "deviation" (the term that you use in the text) instead of

Also, it may be useful to mention that the 95% Monte Carlo acceptance
region is pointwise.  That is, the curves trace the endpoints of the
95% confidence interval as a function of the nominal level.

David Hoaglin