st: Why those packages suddenly all disappeared?

From   "Li Chuntao (Tony)" <leechtcn@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Why those packages suddenly all disappeared?
Date   Mon, 11 Mar 2013 00:34:51 +0800

Dear Listers,

    I post the following questions for one of my colleague. She is
teaching experiment design. She suddenly find that the following
packages that can be used by Stata no longer findable! those packages
including:

tukeyhsd
tkcomp
anovacontrast

I also find that I cannot find some packages which do exist on SSC,
like psemail, you cannot use findit psemail but you do can ssc install
psemail.

what is the problem?

Thanks

Tony