st: esttab with value labels

From   Thomas Lux <tholux2000@yahoo.de>
Subject   st: esttab with value labels
Date   Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:54:02 +0000 (GMT)

Dear statalisters,

I am using Ben Janns - eststo - and - esttab - command to produce my regression output.
I often include factor variables to integrate categorial independent variables.
For this, I use the coeflabels option of - esttab - to label the resulting coefficients:

quie: logit emp i.agegroup
esttab, coeflabels (1b.agegroup "65-69" 2.agegroup "70-74" 3.agegroup "75+")

However, this is a very cumbersome procedure, in particular if there are many categorial independent variables in the model.
Is there an easy way to use the value labels of the independent categorial variables togehter with the - esttab - command ?

Best,
Thomas