Re: st: Regression discontinuity with interrupted time series

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Regression discontinuity with interrupted time series
Date   Thu, 7 Mar 2013 12:46:34 -0800

I have tried to find the paper that Joshua referenced in the initial query and had little luck.  I found another paper written by one of those authors citing the paper referenced by Joshua.  Perhaps it would be helpful if Joshua could provide a link to find the paper that he referenced so others can get a better idea of what he is trying to do?