Re: st: Regression discontinuity with interrupted time series

From   Joshua Mitts <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Regression discontinuity with interrupted time series
Date   Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:00:59 -0500

Hi all,

Thank you all so much for the responses.  Austin, your comments were
very helpful and I greatly appreciate it.

William, I do not have a link to a paper, unfortunately.  My citation
was to a research project on this issue for which MDRC received a
~$450k DOE grant in 2009
(http://ies.ed.gov/funding/grantsearch/details.asp?ID=754).
Apparently, the results have not yet been circulated publicly in
written form.  When that happens, maybe it will shed more light on
these types of scenarios.

Best,
Josh