Re: st: Calculate confidence intervals for log-log models

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Calculate confidence intervals for log-log models
Date   Tue, 5 Mar 2013 12:49:28 +0000

Not really clear what you are doing but I guess that you are
transforming first. Either way, something like

makes no sense to Stata as

can't be a variable name.

I fear you need to write your own code.