st: Testing endogenetiy in panel model

From   Boris Peko <>
Subject   st: Testing endogenetiy in panel model
Date   Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:36:48 +0100

Hi, I am interested about testing endogeneity (reverse casuality)
without any instrument variables.
My situation is that I have one dependent variable and five
independent variables. I made them as a panel (fixed effects) and done
regression –xtreg-
Now can you tell me what test should I use to control endogenity or
possibility that dependent varialbes affects one of five independent
Four independent variables are numeric and one is dummy variable.
Thanks a lot for any help!