st: RE: store mfk after mlogit

From   Zovanga Kone <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: store mfk after mlogit
Date   Sun, 3 Mar 2013 21:53:07 +0000

Hi,

If you use the margins command , this can be done by adding post at the end of the command.
It would look something like this:
margins a b c ........, predict(outcome(1)) post
estimates store xyz

Hope it helps

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chiara Mussida
Sent: 03 March 2013 15:44
To: statalist
Subject: st: store mfk after mlogit

Deal All,
is there a way to store estimated marginal effect after a multinomial logit model?

More in detail: I run my mlogit and thereafter mfx (e.g. here for outcome 1):

mfx compute, predict(outcome(1))

I would be pleased to save the estimated marginal effects (and after to plot and manipulate them). Is there a command equivalent to estimates store for the mfx?

Thanks
--
Chiara Mussida,
Assistant Professor