st: store mfk after mlogit

From   Chiara Mussida <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: store mfk after mlogit
Date   Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:43:55 +0100

Deal All,
is there a way to store estimated marginal effect after a multinomial
logit model?

More in detail: I run my mlogit and thereafter mfx (e.g. here for outcome 1):

mfx compute, predict(outcome(1))

I would be pleased to save the estimated marginal effects (and after
to plot and manipulate them). Is there a command equivalent to
estimates store for the mfx?

Chiara Mussida,
Assistant Professor
Catholic University, Piacenza (Italy)