Re: st: Purchasing Stata version update

From   Karen Strope <kstrope@stata.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Purchasing Stata version update
Date   Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:45:29 -0600

Bülent Köksal <bkoksal@gmail.com> asked about the ability to purchase a
version update when purchasing Stata.

StataCorp does offer users the option to purchase maintenance when they
purchase a new or upgrade an existing Stata license at regular or
academic pricing. Purchasing maintenance allows users to automatically
receive any major releases which are made available while the
maintenance agreement is in effect.

To read the maintenance terms and conditions, go to
http://www.stata.com/order/maintenance-agreement.

--Karen
kstrope@stata.com