Re: st: Zero-inflated negative binomial panel model

From   James Bernard <jamesstatalist@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Zero-inflated negative binomial panel model
Date   Fri, 1 Mar 2013 21:41:30 +0800

I looked at the -zinb-

As I said, I have done the search. But, I wonder why it is not there. Any idea?