Re: statalist-digest V4 #4807 (st: reliability with -icc- ) - Statistics as APPLIED science

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: statalist-digest V4 #4807 (st: reliability with -icc- ) - Statistics as APPLIED science
Date   Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:55:14 +0000

Thanks for the extra context. We can all agree that what you should be
doing and how to do it in Stata [NB] are different questions. We're
not examiners or reviewers, but my guess is that the same kind of
questions would recur if this were part of a thesis, report or
submitted paper.

Nick