Re: st: stcox and xi in Stata 12.1

From   Benno Kreuels <>
Subject   Re: st: stcox and xi in Stata 12.1
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:29:42 +0100

Thanks for the response. I was afraid that it had something to do with me not understanding Cox. I went back and had a look at how the risksets are made up and how this relates to the partial likelihood and think I now understand why the hazard ratios differ. Thanks again for the hint.