st: controling x-axis size in graph hbar.

From   Amadou DIALLO <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: controling x-axis size in graph hbar.
Date   Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:32:44 +0100

Hi,
I want to control for the x-axis size in a hbar command, but after
looking through many threads, have not been able to figure out the
solution. I control the y-axis size in the over() option, but what
about x-axis?
When I include xlabel() option to control for the size, I get the
error xaxis1 does not exist.
I know there must be a solution in various messages but cannot locate.
Many thanks fro usual help.

graph hbar ag_pergdp edu_pergdp health_pergdp def_pergdp sp_pergdp
tc_pergdp, over(year, label(labsize(vsmall))) // xlabel(,size(vsmall))

--
Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.
Senior Economist, AfDB.