Re: st: Granger Causality and Panel data analysis

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Granger Causality and Panel data analysis
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:17:54 +0000

"didn't work out" is not much of an error report. However, -gcause-
(SSC) does not purport to support panels, even supposing that is

I'd search the archive for "Granger cause panel".

I'd particularly recommend the remark embedded in