st: Granger Causality and Panel data analysis

From   yasmine mohamed <>
Subject   st: Granger Causality and Panel data analysis
Date   Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:23:23 +0000

Dear fellows,
I want to know if there is a command to test granger causality for panel data analysis.  I am using STATA 12.  I have used the gcause ( and it didn't work out for panel data.