Re: st: -margins- after -reg3-

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: -margins- after -reg3-
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:16:33 +0100

-help reg3 postestimation-

webuse klein
reg3 (consump wagepriv wagegovt) (wagepriv consump govt capital1)
margins, at(wagepriv = (0 1)) predict(equation(consump))

P.S. apparently, the error "Warning: cannot perform check for estimable functions" is a bug (I think). Perhaps the Stata people can chip in here.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior
Director, Ph.D. Program in Management

Faculty of Business and Economics