st: -margins- after -reg3-

From   "Pavlos C. Symeou" <>
Subject   st: -margins- after -reg3-
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:25:46 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am estimating a system of 3 equations using -reg3- as follows:

reg3 (Eq1:   ) (Eq2:  )  (Eq3:   )

I want to obtain the marginal effects for specific variables in Eq3 and then graph them against another variable from the same equation, probably using -marginsplot-.

I can't find a way how to do this, so I am hoping whether you have an idea.

Best wishes,