Re: st: downloading SJ articles using Firefox on a Mac

From   Ronan Conroy <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: downloading SJ articles using Firefox on a Mac
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:51:17 +0000

Try using the browser plugin from Schubert-IT http://www.schubert-it.com/

I like the way the plugin menu allows me to open the pdf with Papers (my pdf manager) or with any other application that handles pdfs.

On 2013 Feabh 13, at 00:18, Dimitriy V. Masterov wrote:

> Whenever I try to download a Stata Journal paper on a Mac (10.7.5)
> using Firefox (18.0.2), it does not seem to work. I either get a bunch
> of gibberish in a browser tab if I use Firefox or nothing happens if I
> use Preview.
>
> It works like a charm in Safari. This is the only site where I have
> issues and Dr. Google has failed me. Any suggestions?
>
> DVM

Ronán Conroy
[email protected]
Associate Professor