st: downloading SJ articles using Firefox on a Mac

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: downloading SJ articles using Firefox on a Mac
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:18:54 -0800

Whenever I try to download a Stata Journal paper on a Mac (10.7.5)
using Firefox (18.0.2), it does not seem to work. I either get a bunch
of gibberish in a browser tab if I use Firefox or nothing happens if I
use Preview.

It works like a charm in Safari. This is the only site where I have
issues and Dr. Google has failed me. Any suggestions?

DVM