Re: st: Nonparametric Methods for Longitudinal Data

From   Thomas Herold <thomasherold@gmx.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Nonparametric Methods for Longitudinal Data
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:08:23 +0000

Thanks a lot to all of you. That really sounds quite promising and will probably keep me busy over the next week as many of the proposed methods are completely new to me.

Regarding the questions asked by Jay (thanks for your detailed answer):

-There are missing observations and the dropout rate is quite high. However, I do have all the time-constant information (gender, marital status etc.). Here´s a little overview (please ignore the numbering; effectively, there are 5 waves):
N (1st wave)=117
N (3rd wave)=91
N (5th wave)=68
N (6th wave)=58
N (7th wave)=36 (with 9 obs belonging to the 1st, 18 to the 2nd and 9 to the 3rd group).

- If I am not completely mistaken I am looking for a PA model because I am mainly interested in the effects of the 2 treatments vs. the control group.