st: Re: Indicator variables and interactions in est2tex and outreg2

From   rzultan <>
Subject   st: Re: Indicator variables and interactions in est2tex and outreg2
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:41:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi Arthur,

I ended up using outreg2, explicitly specifying all variables that I wanted
in. The final code was:

outreg2 using gap, e(sigma_u sigma_e rho) keep(2.Absentmindedness /// optimal
c.optimal#c.optimal c.optimal#c.optimal#c.optimal ///
2.Absentmindedness#c.optimal 2.Absentmindedness#c.optimal#c.optimal
2.Absentmindedness#c.optimal#c.optimal#c.optimal) ///
see tex(pretty landscape)

I hope this helps!