Re: st: Mokken scaling procedure - output

Subject   Re: st: Mokken scaling procedure - output
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:26:26 -0500

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Laura Maria Schwirz <schwirzl@tcd.ie> wrote:
> Apologies. I had some trouble sending the email and I thought the
> Stata output caused the problem. Here's the output. I am actually just
> reading van Schur's article and find it quite helpful.

Your situation is exactly what Mokken scaling is good at but read
through those citations to make sure you feel solid about what the
output is.

I'd worry about a halo effect on these due to the likely content.
Those are some VERY high H stats.