st: Maximum likelihood estimation

From   Joseph Monte <hmjc66@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Maximum likelihood estimation
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:54:24 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I need to do a maximum likelihood estimation very similar to that in
equations (1) and (2) on page 439 of Lowry et al. (2010). Note that
equation 2 has the same independent variables as equation 1. I would
appreciate it if someone would let me know the code I need to use with
the help of an example. I use Stata 12.