st: sign of coefficients in a xtprobit

From   Luca Marcolin <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: sign of coefficients in a xtprobit
Date   Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:38:07 +0100

I am currently dealing with a xtprobit regression.
have experimented a problem with the coefficient of a dummy variable. IT
 has not the sign that I expect, that is logical and obvious.
there is a problem in my dataset, when I have put in the data, or is a
specific - and curious - characteristic of my sample, but maybe is a
"technical" problem.
Can you suggest me some commands or procedures to understand if the variable is bad-built or there are some technical problems?