Re: st: loop with egen

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: loop with egen
Date   Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:51:00 +0000

Dear all

many thanks Rich, and yes I had the variables in my command already.
this was not the problem. The issue was with each variable new name.

Thanks Nick, the loop works perfectly. I need to generate the
constants as variables to use in further equations and calculations
instead of writing them manually.

Many thanks again

Nahla