Re: st: sd(constant) with xtmixed

From   Carmen Blanco <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sd(constant) with xtmixed
Date   Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:31:01 +0100

I appreciate your help, Maarten. I have solved my problem.
I need to solve other question if you want, please. Do you know what
method is used to calculate rho in residuals ar(1) with xtmixed
estimation. I´m not sure if it is Durbin-Watson or another method.

Thanks

C.B.