st: Xtline:reducing the size of the plot

From   Tzaloupas Dimitrov <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Xtline:reducing the size of the plot
Date   Tue, 5 Feb 2013 19:19:31 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,
I am using the following command
xtline inflation,  overlay  but I have two problems:
First of all I  have a panel data set and i generate
egen id = group(country)
But when i use  xtline inflation,  overlay  then instead of having the country names in the plot I have their corresponding numbers which is not very informative.
second, I would like to reduce the size of the graph,
I would be greatful if you could provide some help on these 2 issues
I use Stata 11