Re: st: Xtline:reducing the size of the plot

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Xtline:reducing the size of the plot
Date   Tue, 5 Feb 2013 19:25:57 +0000

. egen id = group(country)

is designed to generate numeric identifiers. See its -label- option to
make use of value labels.

The size of a graph is controlled by -xsize()- and -ysize()-.