st: tetrachoric correlation coefficien

From   Wendy Alfaro <>
Subject   st: tetrachoric correlation coefficien
Date   Sat, 2 Feb 2013 18:15:03 -0600

I have a set of data from a stratified sample. Some strata is composed of
just 3 lines. From this standpoint, is Fisher exact test the most

On the other hand I have several Yes/No questions, and I would like to
findassociations between these variables. I have found that I can use
a test called tetrachoric correlation coefficient. I would like to
some advice with this test.

Best regards,