st: Calculating BHAR using size/book-to-market benchmark

From   "Muganhu, Christopher (PG)" <C.Muganhu@edu.salford.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Calculating BHAR using size/book-to-market benchmark
Date   Sun, 3 Feb 2013 00:05:52 +0000

Hello

Does anyone out there have a 'do file' that they can share for calculating BHAR using size/book-to-market as a benchmark? I have tried doing it in excel its taking long and am afraid might not meet my timelines. Any form of help is most welcome.

I am using Stata 12.1

Christopher Muganhu

Concerns about content should be sent to abuse@salford.ac.uk<mailto:abuse@salford.ac.uk>