Re: st: Trend Regression Coefficients of Ordinal Predictor

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Trend Regression Coefficients of Ordinal Predictor
Date   Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:04:55 -0800

Please read the Statalist FAQ prior to submitting a query like you were asked when joining the list (specifically the section regarding the use of full names).  Your question is also fairly vague and you may want to illustrate what you want more explicitly to get an answer.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone