Re: st: Re: st: RTF issues.

Subject   Re: st: Re: st: RTF issues.
Date   Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:18:19 -0500

Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>:
You can use -png2rtf- (SSC) to write out automated files in RTF format
with a .doc extension that Windows users can double-click and see
images of a fixed size. Might take some trial and error with height()
and width() options on -graph export- and -png2rtf- before you get an
example that looks good to you.