Re: st: Obtaining marginal effects and their standard errors after

From   Arne Risa Hole <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Obtaining marginal effects and their standard errors after
Date   Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:43:35 +0000

Dear Vince,

Thanks for posting this. I found it very illuminating, in particular
the clever uses of the contrast features of -margins-.

Best wishes,
Arne