Re: st: Mplus 7 and Stata 12

From   Philip Ender <ender97@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Mplus 7 and Stata 12
Date   Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:38:55 -0800

"Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu> wrote ...

I'm interested in any comments about when Stata users use Mplus.

----

David,

We, the UCLA Statistical Consulting Group, use Mplus when we have CFA
or SEM models with binary, ordinal or multinomial outcomes.  We also
use it to get the Satorra-Bentler scaled chi-square.  And also for
latent class models.  We use Stata for all of our Mplus data
management and send it to Mplus using -stata2mplus-.  Mplus 7 runs on
my Macbook Pro just fine.

--
Phil Ender
UCLA Statistical Consulting Group