st: kruskal-wallis for clustered(correlated) data

From   Marcos Vinicius <>
Subject   st: kruskal-wallis for clustered(correlated) data
Date   Mon, 31 Dec 2012 03:09:56 -0800

I have a dataset with multiple observations for some individuals. Therefore binary and quantitative variables were compared   between two groups using p-values obtained from general estimating equations (GEE) and Wilcoxon rank sum (developed by Rosner at al (2003)) respectively   to take into account the correlated data.   I would like to know if there is a way to conduct Kruskal-Wallis for correlated(cluster) data using Stata. Suppose I have 3 columns ID :patient ID,X(quantitative variable) Y(3 comparison groups)
Could you help me with the Stata programming ?
Thanks in advance,

Check it out at