Re: st: kruskal-wallis for clustered(correlated) data

From   "Roger B. Newson" <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: kruskal-wallis for clustered(correlated) data
Date   Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:54:54 +0000

Yes, you can do a Kruskall-Wallis test for clustered data. There was a thread about this, earlier this year, in the Statalist Archive at

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2012-11/msg00315.html

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger