Re: st: abbrivation in ado-file and equation in help file?

From   Nick Bornschein <>
Subject   Re: st: abbrivation in ado-file and equation in help file?
Date   Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:09:37 +0100

Hi Nick,

Is there any guide how to implement SMCL directives in a help file. At the moment I have no idea how to do this and what I need to do is just bring one equation in my help file.