Re: st: testing differences between coefficients

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: testing differences between coefficients
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:20:22 +0100

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Ebru Ozturk wrote:
> Thank you. I will define what I mean with effect. But your first reply was -help suest-. Whey then?

Because I assumed you already defined your effects. In that case
knowing about -suest- would have been the final bit of technical
information needed to do what you wanted.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin