RE: st: testing differences between coefficients

From   Ebru Ozturk <ebru_0512@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: testing differences between coefficients
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:12:53 +0200

Thank you. I will define what I mean with effect. But your first reply was -help suest-. Whey then?

Kind regards
Ebru