st: RE: Statalist & iPad

From   "Reg Jordan" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Statalist & iPad
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:02:23 -0500

I use an iPad and have had no problems with bounced email. I wonder if this
was just a hiccup?

Sent from another computer, not an iPad, but within my iPad in North

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Richard Williams
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:15 PM
Subject: st: Statalist & iPad

Hi everyone. This isn't exactly a high level Stata question but maybe
somebody more versed in the ways of Apple can help me. I tried to reply to a
message on the list using my iPad. But, it bounced, with the message

taboo body match "/Content-Type: text\/html;/" at line 24

I thought the iPad sent plain text messages, so I am not sure what the
problem is. I've seen other posted messages that said "Sent from my iPad" so
I assume it can be done. If there is some trick to responding using an iPad
(e.g. a setting somewhere) please let me know. The bounced message also
looked weird, e.g. it had all these equals signs in it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu