Re: st: Stacked bar graph.. in white and black ...

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Stacked bar graph.. in white and black ...
Date   Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:16:33 +0000

Full real names on Statalist, please.

An answer you may not want or expect is not to try that.

-tabplot- (SSC) offers an alternative display and makes choice of
shading immaterial.