Re: st: RE: reading value labels -- second and third largest values

From   Jakob Pohlisch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: reading value labels -- second and third largest values
Date   Wed, 05 Dec 2012 00:18:33 +0100

David,

such simple solution! A bit smarter every day ;-)
Thank you so much!

Jakob