Re: st: Clear Result Window in STATA

From   "JVerkuilen (Gmail)" <>
Subject   Re: st: Clear Result Window in STATA
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:10:39 -0500

I asked about this before and I think at the moment there isn't a good
way to do it for real. I solve the problem by simply holding the
Return key down for a good bit, which works well enough for class.

There are some other areas where it would be useful to be able to
clear. For instance, the -twoway- dialog box would benefit from a
delete button. Ditto -mi- with imputation methods. You can disable but
not delete.