st: Clear Result Window in STATA

From   "rasool.bux" <rasool.bux@aku.edu>
Subject   st: Clear Result Window in STATA
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:07:48 +0000

Dear Statalist users,

Is there any to clear the result window? As I am doing the following code for that in STATA 12, it is not actually clearing the results but shows the blank page.

*************************
program define cls
di _newline(`=c(pagesize)')
end

I think there must be a button for New results windows also like new viewer, new do file editor etc. as in SAS software.
Is there any way to create buttons like that in STATA?

Thanks & regards
Rasool Bux

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.