RE: st: Stata hlm does not produce mdm file

From   Hawal Shamon <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Stata hlm does not produce mdm file
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:41:32 +0100

Dear Jun,

did you include HLM in the PATH variable? See help hlm. There you will find a link under "Description" on how to proceed.
And restart your computer before trying to run your dofile again.

Best,

Hawal