Re: st: Re: referring to groups of variables by suffixes

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: referring to groups of variables by suffixes
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 13:09:57 +0000

This is undoubtedly good advice. It is one of the reasons I used (the
equivalent of)

ds *_foo

in my own post. Then you can see what your wildcard has caught.

Nick