st: question about pbalchk

From   CJ Wilson <>
To   <>
Subject   st: question about pbalchk
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:07:13 -0800

Hi all,
I'm attempting to use pbalchk to calculate the standardized difference in means, before and after conducting a propensity score stratification analysis. I'm trying to determine the code to run the before and after analysis. Here is an example of what I was thinking:
pbalchk treated female
pbalchk treated female, strata(quintile)
Is getting the "after" results just a matter of adding strata(quintile) to the code?
Any help would be much appreciated.